- Come along to our Information Day in the Bar lounge of Cleckheaton Town Hall.
- Tuesday 23 August 2022 from 2pm to 4pm.
- Pick up a leaflet.
- Chat about next year’s classes.
- Check when you can enrol.
- Tell your friends – especially newcomers.
Photographs from 2022 have been added to several pages – have a look!
These are: AGM, Choir, Flower Arranging, Line Dancing & Tai Chi.
There is also a short demonstration video added to the Flower Arranging page.
- Shortly you will be seeing this new logo for Cleckheaton U3A.
- It will be used on our Facebook page and future printed materials.
- There was a competition open to all members.
- There were 9 entries.
- The winning entry was chosen at a committee meeting.
- The logo was designed by Yvonne Waite who is in the choir.
- It will be appearing later on our website.
- One of the nearest charity shops to Cleckheaton Town Hall is run by the Forget me not children’s hospice.
- Have you ever wondered about the work of this charity?
- If you are already a Cleckheaton U3A member then come along to the Serendipity talk on Friday, 22 July at 10.00 and find out.
- The talk is free and no enrolment is required – just register your name (for fire regulations etc).
- A voluntary donation to the charity would be very much appreciated.
- If you are a Cleckheaton U3A member, come along to the Serendipity talk on Friday, 22 July 2022.
- No enrolment required.
- It is in the Bar Lounge of Cleckheaton Town Hall.
- Coffee from 10.00, the talk starts at 10.30.
- All we ask is that you give a donation to – Forget me not children’s hospice.
Flower Arranging cancelled today, Tuesday 21 June 2022, due to Tutor illness.
- Tai Chi & Qigong classes start again on Monday, 27 June 2022
- There will be 10 classes
- Beginners class is at 15.00 – 16.00
- Improvers class is at 13.45 – 14.45
- Come to the first class to enrol
- Total cost of classes is £8 (plus membership of £8 if not already a member)
- Payment by cash or cheque only
The schedule of classes starting in the autumn is now available.
Look at the Class Calendars Page to see the schedule of classes for next year.
Details are being amended on the webpages – Everything should all be up-to-date by the beginning of July.
- Printed copies of the classes for October 2022 – 2023 will be available at the AGM on Tuesday, 14 June 2022.
- They will then be available in Cleckheaton Town Hall in the racks near the notice boards.
- The Town Hall is open when our summer classes are running, otherwise ring the door bell and you hopefully you should be allowed entry.
- After the AGM, the website will be updated to show the schedule.
- The details of each class will be updated where necessary on the website.
- Please allow a fortnight for this to be completed.
- Hopefully by end of June 2022, the website will have been updated for the coming year.
- The tutor for Line Dancing cannot get to the class on Wednesday, 8 June 2022 due to the ongoing bus strike.
- Because of this the class has been cancelled.