- Enrolment for summer classes in 2022, will be at the first class.
- Arrive at the start of your first class.
- Enrolment forms and envelopes will be available on the day.
- Fill in an enrolment form to include membership fee, the title of the class and the fee.
- Take your form to the committee member to be checked and to pay.
- Payment will be, as usual, by cash or cheque (made payable to Cleckheaton U3A).
- If paying by cash please have ready have the correct amount if you can.
- You will be given the yellow bottom slip as your receipt.
- Place the top sheet and the payment into an envelope and seal it.
- Write your name and the class on the envelope.
- Hand the envelope to the committee member.
- Enrolment for everyone present has to be completed before the class can start.
- If you go to other classes the same procedure will occur.
- However you will need to write paid against the membership fee.
- Your previous yellow receipt is proof of this.
NB All members joining physical activity classes will be required to sign an insurance disclaimer confirming fitness to participate and acceptance of sole responsibility for their own safety.
Children are not permitted at enrolment or in any Cleckheaton U3A classes or events.
Enrolment for classes starting in October 2022
- Details will be published later once finalised.
- There will NOT be an enrolment day.
- Enrolment will be similar to that of October 2021.
- Enrolment will be at the first class.