There will not be any classes running from October 2020 – March 2021.
The situation will be reviewed periodically in the New Year with the hope of running some classes in the summer of 2021.
Below are the restrictions and changes have been put in place to use the Town Hall safely – correct as at 5 October 2020.
These must be followed so that classes can take place in Cleckheaton Town Hall.
- A face covering must be worn at all times in the Town Hall.
- Town Hall doors will be open for entry for 15 minutes only.
- Classes running at the same time will have staggered starts and finishes.
- Use the hand sanitiser on entry.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Only one person in the lift at a time.
- Refreshments are not being served but you can bring your own drink in a bottle or lidded container.
- Members will have to provide their own stationery etc.
- Handouts will not be given out by the tutors.
- There will be limited access to the toilet facilities.
- Leave rooms promptly at the end of the session.
- Do not congregate outside the rooms, on the stairs or at the exit.
Changes to Classes
- Some classes will be shorter – either 1 hour or 1½ hours in length.
- There will be a staggered start for classes that are on in the same session.
- The room may be different from usual – only the Bar Lounge and the Hall are being used.
- The room arrangement may be different from last year.
- There is a maximum number of members allowed for each class.
Click on the link below to see our risk assessment.
New Enrolment Procedures
Our enrolment procedure will have to change as we cannot have an enrolment day.
When these procedures have been finalised they will be published on this website.